living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Andy Samberg and Lena Headey on stage at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards (x)
"an apple a day keeps the doctor away"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMY!
the best part is that while jim was laying the trap he obviously got hungry because some of the apples have been partially or fully eaten. amazing
when something you blacklisted shows up on your dash anyway
asexual representation is important
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
If this shit isn’t inspiring, I don’t know what is.